The EB-5 Investment Bank
We prepare the company to maximize value
We build trust, understanding the business issues
Investing time and resources to every transaction
We are passionate about our clients
WHYTE & Co. is Committed to Excellence
Transparent Compliance for EB-5
Whyte & Co. provides expert, in-depth, and objective project evaluation.
- We provide clients with real information to make go or no go decisions.
- We analyze every project in detail to evaluate viability using compliance, competitive, and market information along with global market knowledge.
- We provide expert guidance on the funding process.
- Our clients have a full understanding of project timeline, milestones and any marketing risks.
- We have global connections that can help market the EB-5 project.
The EB-5 market is constantly evolving, with changing demands for success, funding and getting projects completed. As an active participant in the EB-5 market, we can bring up-to-date information to our clients, ensuring accurate and effective EB-5 strategies leading to an effective EB-5 capital raise. The benefit of detailed due diligence can help investors make the right decision on an EB-5 investment. Finally, as a true partner and member of your team throughout the EB-5 process, we provide support on the changing landscape of EB-5 for our projects and clients.
At Whyte & Co. we become part of your team working towards getting your project funded. We measure our performance by the quantifiable results. We have clear communications with your team, daily if needed, to get results.
We go the extra mile to provide compliance and marketing support for our projects and clients.
Copyright 2017 Whyte & Co. | All Rights Reserved
Securities offered through registered representatives of LightPath Capital, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Whyte & Co is a branch office of LightPath Capital and otherwise independent.
BrokerCheck - Find a broker, investment or financial advisor. BrokerCheck is a trusted tool that shows you employment history, certifications, licenses, and any violations for brokers and investment advisors.